Individual Assignment: Review the Mince functionality provided by Crostini and consider the processes required to develop their software.
In a 4-5-page MS Word document, address the following:
- Detail the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) as it applies to the software development that is required for the Mince software.
- Provide a recommendation as to the organization of people and best practices for managing them.
- Select one of the system requirements (stated or unstated) and provide the following details on the related function/feature that will be developed:
- Identify and explain the purpose of the selected function/feature.
- Database schema with explanations
- At least one UML diagram with explanations (examples include Use Case, Sequence, Class and Package diagrams)
- At least one mockup that depicts a component of the user interface (use any drawing software)