Providing language and cultural training for employees is big business. If you were going to write a class on how language affects intercultural business communications, what would your lesson plan look like?
- What would your students need to know in regard to high- and low-context language, language diversity, interaction, nonverbal communication, and so forth?
- What are some conversation taboos they should be aware of?
- What are some of the nonverbal communication aspects that they should know?
- After receiving the training, should they still use an interpreter?
- What are the pros and cons of using an interpreter?
- Explain how goals and rewards can motivate individual and group behaviors and outcomes.
- Recommend at least 2 types of individual goals and rewards, as well as 2 group goals and rewards that an organization can implement to motivate employees.