Open source technology is a rapidly growing phenomenon. Many programmers and users are passionate about open source software and believe that all software programs (and source code) should be freely available. For this assignment, address the following items:
· Compare and contrast the practicality for all software to be distributed in this manner.
· Discuss the effects on commercial software and commercial developers if all software were to become open source.
· Include your opinions on whether or not innovation would be enhanced or restricted if there was no financial incentive to create software.
– Paper should be five to six pages in length, not including the title and reference pages.
– You must include a minimum of three peer-reviewed, scholarly sources.
– Paper must follow 7th APA style guidelines.
– References must be from 2017 and above.
You are strongly encouraged to submit all assignments to the Turnitin Originality Check prior to submitting them