Just answer them separately so I’ll be expecting three attachments
First Assignment #1
Course: Environmental Science
- Describe the different sources of renewable energy and compare them. Which one is the most promising one as of now? (2 pages)
- Discuss climate change adaptation and mitigation, give examples of each one (1 page)
- Write a total of 3 pages excluding cover page and references
- APA style.
Second Assignment #2
Course: Organizational Communications
Answer the following:
- Define persuasion, manipulation, and coercion. Your definitions should clearly distinguish the terms from one another. What two key elements make persuasion more ethical than manipulation and coercion? Using specific examples from your experience, illustrate each of these three types of communication.
- Discuss the concept of credibility. What is it? Why is it especially important in persuasive speeches? How can you establish credibility in the eyes of your audience? What behaviors should you avoid because they might detract from your credibility?
- Define “credibility” and explain why it’s important for a speaker to have credibility with the audience. Then select a specific topic and a specific audience. Explain how you would establish your own credibility as a speaker if you were presenting a speech about that topic to that audience.
- “Credibility exists in the mind of the audience, so there is nothing a speaker can do to change an audience’s perception of her credibility.” Agree or disagree with this statement. In your answer, refer to key elements that contribute to the credibility of a speaker.
- Explain the following terms: anchor, latitude of acceptance, latitude of rejection, latitude of non-commitment. How can knowledge of social judgment theory benefit you as a persuasive speaker?
- APA format
- Paper should include at least 3 references
- Paper should be a minimum of 4 pages in length
Third Assignment #3
Course: Operating System
The use of virtualization Define and describe virtualization. Why is virtualization a technology used by businesses? What are the features and benefits? What are the risks and drawbacks?
Some journals you might want to consult are the following:
- Network World, Network Computing,
- Personal Computerworld, Computer Weekly,
- Technology Review,
- Internet Week,
- Wireless Business and Technology.
- The Essay must be 4 pages long. Double Space.
- Must have an introduction with a clear thesis statement, three to four main points and a conclusion
- Conduct research to find relevant information using reliable sources to support your views.
- Use at least 2 academic books and 3 scholarly articles from a library database
- Use APA Style for in-text citations, and references