Prepare a PowerPoint presentation with speaker notes between 5‐6 slides, excluding the title and reference slides.
-Speaker Notes – Outline and “script” the presentation for online students.
-Online students’ speaker notes should include the name of the student who researched and presented the slide information.
– Scholarly writing and APA guidelines should be followed as applicable to PowerPoint slides.
– Cite sources in APA format in the applicable slides and include the APA formatted reference in your reference list slide(s) ‐ minimum 6 references.
– Spelling, grammar, and punctuation apply even in bullet points and speaker slides (e.g., quotation marks, italics, verb tense, etc.).
– Copyright and plagiarism guidelines apply.
The topic is Impact of bar code scanning on Healthcare and Nursing – 100 points
a) Discuss impact on professional nursing practice related to:
– Patient safety
– Quality of care measures/monitoring
– Risk management
– Privacy, confidentiality, and security of patient data
– Effect on population within the region
– Ethical practice
– Compliance with legal and regulatory mandates
– Organizational infrastructure and operations