anwser questions on different word documents
1. Imagine if you won the jackpot! What are your chances to do so? What numbers would you pick? Would you take the annual installments or a reduced lump sum if you won? minimum of 100 words
Do you have numbers in mind? If so, jot them down (unless you want to keep them to yourself! If they are birthdays or numbers you use, you do not have to post, just describe). Have those numbers won before?
2. Students, please review the following topics. Post your answers and discuss amongst your peers about what you learned this week.
1. According to the Empirical rule, 68%, 95%, and 99.7% of the data values will lie within standard deviations of the mean, each.
2. How do you find the median of a set of data?
3. There are 7 colored pencils in a bag (3 aqua, 2 yellow, and 2 pink). What is the probability of picking out an aqua pencil and then a pink pencil if I do not replace the aqua pencil?
4. The sample correlation coefficient r’s direction can be determined using a scatter diagram. Describe what that looks like for each of these.
a. Having a positive linear correlation
b. Having a negative linear correlation
c. Having little or no correlation
d. Looking close to +1.00
5. If I go into a pizza house, and I have the choice of having one of 3 different types of dough, with one of 7 different toppings, and one of 4 different types of grated cheese shakers, how many times can I come back and get a different pizza combination?