The purpose of this discussion is to explore the DNP-prepared nurse’s role in meeting the organization’s mission through effective planning, budgeting, and determining the allocation of resources.
This week, you will have an opportunity to estimate the budget for your practice change project. The practice change project includes the estimated resources with associated expenses and the estimated revenues. The practice change project budget must balance to a positive number or to zero. (A negative balance reveals there is insufficient planning and revenues needed for the project to be successful.)
Reflect upon your readings and professional experience and complete the budget for your practice change project.
1. Examine your role in monitoring and controlling your DNP practice change project expenses and resources.
2. How will you ensure good use of funds for a DNP project?
3. You say that the STD clinic will include the expenses of implementing telehealth for follow-up care in their monthly expenses, why they will do that?
*(because telehealth will help to save a lot of money and resources, they already use an EMR KAREO that includes a telehealth platform, they just need to do some arrangements that will improve the clinical practice and will solve the problem and practice gap that the clinic have).
*Know that All responses will be Turnitin checked.
Use an APA 7 style and a minimum of 250 words. Provide support from a minimum of at least (3) scholarly sources. The scholarly source needs to be: 1) evidence-based, 2) scholarly in nature, 3) Sources should be no more than five years old (published within the last 5 years), and 4) an in-text citation. citations and references are included when information is summarized/synthesized and/or direct quotes are used, in which APA style standards apply. Include the Doi or URL link.
• Textbooks are not considered scholarly sources.
• Wikipedia, Wikis, .com website or blogs should not be use