MUST READ THIS BOOK FOR THIS ASSIGNMENT (Erikson, Kai T. Everything in its Path: Destruction of Community in the Buffalo Creek Flood (1976). [259 pgs])
I don’t have the book only issue
A Case Study Research Review is an assignment in which you read and analyze the work and research methods of a specific author(s).
After reading Everything In Its Path, please complete and submit 3-5 pages in which you describe and evaluate Erikson’s work. In addition to the contents of your review, please consider the following questions in your writing:
- What research methodology did Erikson use?
- What particular challenges did he face as he conducted his research?
Be sure to include the following in your review:
- Brief summary of the book and its topics, including title and author(s).
- Main themes and/or thesis of the book.
- Evaluation of the thesis – how effectively has the author(s) communicated and supported their thesis?
- Critical Remarks – Your individual observations and evaluation of the book.
Please submit your assignment as an attachment with 12 point font, double-spaced and with one inch margins.