Develop a 3,500- to 4,200-word paper and a Microsoft® PowerPoint® slide presentation of the project, due in Week Five. The paper must include the following:
- A full description of the new system, a description of its components, and the benefit it will provide to Riordan
- A discussion of the business requirements driving the need for the system
- A discussion of the information used in the system
- A discussion of any information security and ethical concerns with the system
- A diagram of the information flow and any elements controlling proper access to the information it uses
- A description of any proposed business process changes for the system along with flow diagrams
- A specific discussion on any Internet and mobile access components of the system
- A description of how specific business requirement would drive the project’s creation and use
- A high-level discussion of how the system will be acquired and maintained
- A discussion of the strategic role the system will play in the company
- An executive summary of the project, succinctly summarizing the rest of the material in the paper
- Four to six references
Begin work on the proposal for the new system.
Identify a specific system that would help improve Riordan’s business.
Begin defining the system’s business requirements.
Format your paper and presentation consistent with APA guidelines.
note: i do not need the whole 3,000 to 4,000 words the team has already began a paper i just need at least 1000 words added to the paper pertaining to the guidlines noted above if you read what was already wrote you would see that the team has stopped on the mobile components sections, if you could piggy back off the paper and add at least 1000 words and maybe two references that would be golden. Also Complete a powerpoint of the completed paper.