Consider an ethical dilemma that could surface in a classroom or school environment regarding cultural diversity, social media, or students with disabilities.
Provide a detailed 700- to 1,000-word description of the scenario and share the following details:
- What key elements created this dilemma?
- Was there an opportunity to avoid this dilemma?
- Were there violations of policies or norms in this event?
- What ethics theories seem to most apply here?
- Describe the resolution (or lack of).
- What might be different next time? What was learned? Who learned?
PLEASE SEE RUBURIC ATTACHED!!!!!!!!!
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines and use at least three sources in your research.